- Announcer: Tonight, Jo meets the Weinstein family.
- Jo: Hi, pleased to meet you. I'm Jo.
- Chia: I'm Chia.
- [Tina screaming]
- Announcer: With four kids who have no respect for their parents...
- Tina (to Chia): Shut up, you idiot!
- Chia: I didn't even say anything.
- David: Do you wanna get spanked?
- Announcer: Or the house.
- Jo: Feel like I'm in a subway.
- David: So do we.
- Announcer: Dad's a raging bull.
- David: Julia, move! Hurry it up! Shut it! Lay down!
- Announcer: And Mom's waving the white flag.
- Chia: What am I supposed to make her do?
- David: This is your house and this is your life.
- Announcer: Can Jo get Mom to toughen up?
- Jo (to Chia): He doesn't dictate when he says sorry. You're in charge of that naughty stool.
- Announcer: And turn Dad from a big bully...
- David: No, that I don't like.
- Jo: Oh, you don't like that?
- McKenna (imitating David): Julia!
- Julia (imitating David): Oh, Julia!
- Announcer: To a gentle giant.
- Jo: That's not a pretty sight watching you grab up your kid.
- David: I'm sorry.
- [Theme song]
- Jo: Let's take a look and see what family gets my help this week.
- Chia: Hi, we're the Weinstein family and my name is Chia.
- David: And I'm David.
- Chia: We have four children: our daughter McKenna who is seven, Christina, who is six...
- Christina: What's up?
- Chia: Julia, who is five and our son, Robert, who is two.
- Robert: I peed.
- David: I'm a truck driver and I'm gone between 5 to 7 or even 10 days straight.
- Kids: Love you, Daddy.
- David: The kids are kind of out of control when I'm not around.
- Chia: What are you doing with my curtains? Say you're sorry!
- McKenna: Sorry!
- Chia: Don't torture the hamster. Kenny. She will just fly off the handle with emotion.
- McKenna: You smashed my lunch! I hate you!
- David: Julia. You push her buttons the wrong way and look out. Tina's the aggressor out of the family.
- Chia (to Tina): Now you stay in here for time out.
- Tina: Shut up, you idiot!
- David: Robert. You blink, he destroyed something. I've got to discipline the kids and show them the difference between right & wrong.
- [Montage of David disciplining the kids]
- David: Sit down! Do it now. Get your hands off my face. And then I turn into the bad guy. You don't tell your mother, "bye bye, sucker." Do you understand? That is enough!
- Tina: Shut up!
- Chia: Bedtime is next to impossible. (kids screaming) They scream, they will hit me, they will try to scratch me. It stings.
- Jo: Now this is what I call a nightmare.
- Chia: Eventually, I end up giving up. And I'm here now and look how quickly you've calmed down.
- Jo: These kids are getting away with everything.
- Chia: You won.
- David: It's come to a point now we got to get these kids in line not only for the kids' sanity, but for our marriage.
- Chia: Supernanny, we are in a desperate situation and we really need your help.
- Jo: Well, you certainly called the right person. I'm on my way.
David: Kenny, go play clean up. Robert, go!
Tina: I don't wanna play clean up and I don't wanna go downstairs.
David: Look at me. What kind of look do you see on my face? It's called "I don't care". Go.
David: Tina, come on. I'm not playing games, let's go.
Chia: On three, Tina, if you don't...
David: Move. One two and three. Done.
Chia: I was gonna give her a timeout.
David: I'll get it.... Her time's up. Come on. Help Daddy pick up. TINA! Look at me. Now sit down, and play.
Julia: She said I don't like you stupid head!
David: Now you say you're sorry, then get down and play
Jo: Oh boy.
David: Say it.
David: Now I'd better not hear it come out of your mouth again. I want you down and playing.
Jo: Tina may be getting mouthy, but there's no excuse for dad to grab her by the face and scare her.
David: Julia! MOVE! No that's 10 dang times! MOVE! Kenny, I'm not joking with you, man. You're seven years old. Get up. And pick a toy up. Pick it up!