- It's all yours right now -- enjoy it! Once your wiki takes off, lots of people will read what you write. Right now, nobody's looking over your shoulder yet, so feel free to try things out and make mistakes.
- Make lots of short pages! The hardest thing about writing is looking at a blank page and not knowing where to start. It's a lot easier once you write down your first couple sentences. So take a deep breath, and jump in -- make ten really short pages, one right after another. Once you've started, you can build the pages up slowly, adding a little bit at a time.
- Link your pages together! Links help you and your readers get from one page to another, so whenever you mention the subject of another page, use the "Add a Link" button to make a link to that page. You should also use the front page to link to all of the most important pages on your wiki. Describe what your wiki is about on the main page, and include links to help your readers find their way around.
- Add pictures! A well-chosen picture can make a bland wiki page come to life. When you're writing a page, use the "Add a Picture" button to upload a picture from your computer onto the page.
- When you're ready -- tell your friends! Once you've started a bunch of pages, linked them together and added some pictures, you'll be ready to start showing off your wiki to the world. You probably know people who are interested in the same thing that you are, so tell your friends to check out your new site. Those are your first readers and potential contributors, so give them lots of encouragement.
A good way to stay up-to-date with the latest news and events around Wikia is to visit our Staff blog. If at any time you get stuck, feel free to write to us through our contact form -- we're happy to help!
More users...... Edit
I think there aren't any people here. But within the next several months, more people can join in. Why not make this big and attract more people?
Cause. I am the administrator of the Supernanny Wiki. Anyone can join anytime. Plankton5165 19:50, August 9, 2011 (UTC).
Yeah, I know what you are doing, but I am really sorry that I made an unexpected error in the Costello Family. Can't we just give eachother an internet kiss/hug? ~~PB&JOtterisnumber1~~
I don't know what that means. Plankton5165 21:46, August 11, 2011 (UTC).
Actually, we give a kiss or a hug on the internet. Also, please stop reverting my edits on the List of Episodes articles. They are true and you don't have to revert them. Although you are the creator, reverting true information is a little unnecessary and can remain because it is true. You don't have to even try to revert by edits that are true. ~~PB&Jotterisnumber1~~
Then here is how it goes. Kiss the avatar Plankton in the *****(i said mouth). Plankton5165 04:01, September 25, 2011 (UTC)
We found a new user named Hazel Eyed Kiki. Also, welcome back to editing, and new episodes are made, so please post some amok runners. ~~PB&Jotterisnumber1~~
Hi, it's very nice to meet you!
Hi! Do you know if there is way to turn the insights back on for pages that need images and links? For links, I keep seeing the same list of pages I've already reviewed (with no added pages to show), and for images, there's a message says that no pages need images even though that's not true. Thanks for making this wiki! Kwitbeck (talk) 15:38, February 1, 2016 (UTC)
Hello! Could you make me an admin? I think I qualify (though not sure what Naughty Children Whiz, have the various Naughty ___ Whiz badges), and would love to do more for the wiki. Thanks again for starting this great wiki! Kwitbeck (talk) 07:59, February 8, 2016 (UTC)
Name Callings are never allowed on Internet and PublicEdit
Names that are not allowed to be on the wiki websites
- Bloddy murder
If they found it erase it and if its a category then delete it immideately
User ban templatesEdit
Only for banned users. --Plankton5165 (talk) 17:17, August 31, 2016 (UTC)
Hi! Now there is something wrong with the user ban template. The information and image doesn't pop up, only text in red saying "amboxawesome". I do not know how to fix this. Is there a way to fix this? And by the way, there is also a problem with the wikia ban template. Thanks! Dashyhardcore16 (talk) 03:34, October 26, 2016 (UTC)Dashyhardcore16