For the UK episode, see Schwartz Family (UK).
With Steve and Cathy both working full time jobs, Cathy's sister Donna is the main caregiver for the children which makes Cathy think that her daughters consider Donna more their mom than she is.
The three oldest children are acting out. Samantha and Katelyn both run in the house, screaming & shouting. Amanda is very stubborn and sometimes can be aggressive. All three of the oldest girls fight by rough housing and can be defiant.
The discipline in the house is non-existent and any attempts to discipline the girls are halted by Donna. Mornings are chaotic as Cathy rushes to make breakfast, get the two oldest girls on the school bus and get herself to work. Potty training Katelyn has been confusing between the Parents and Donna. Although Katelyn is 3 years old she isn't potty trained and wears princess pull ups
Donna doesn't see a reason to change things and makes it very clear that she doesn't want Supernanny in the house. Both Donna and Cathy argue over raising the children especially discipline.
Can Jo help Cathy and Steve handle their daughters? Can she help Donna to learn how to adjust to change?
Schwartz Family Recap on Blisstree
- After Supernanny, Cathy gave birth to a son named Jackson Charles Schwartz who was born August 26, 2007.
- Emily was the only one who didn't misbehave one bit.
- During family test run Aunt Donna used the Naughty Step technique.
- Amanda was the only one who went to timeout although Katelyn and Samantha misbehaved.
- In the credits Dad was seen having fun with the girls.
- Cathy Schwartz, 33
- Steve Schwartz, 35
- Samantha Schwartz, 6
- Amanda Schwartz, 4
- Katelyn Schwartz, 3
- Emily Schwartz, 12 months
- Donna Dolengewicz, age unknown
Full Schwartz Family episode on YouTube