Jo Frost visits West Hills, California to meet Heather (38) and Michael Park (39) and the family nanny, Alejandra with their three children: 6-year-old son Kyle, 4-year-old daughter Farley, and 2-year-old son, Pierce.
Kyle is diagnosed with ADHD. He acts very aggressive, cutting own his hair once, and does dangerous things by going swimming without asking anyone and standing on furniture. He doesn't listen at all. Homework is a 2 hour struggle. Kyle just refuses to do it all and runs off. He's just a total ringleader. His parents took him off medication after a month. His parents also refuse to help him and all they do is yell at him. Their nanny, Alejandra also can get frustrated with Kyle.
Meanwhile the two youngest children, Farley and Pierce are picking up Kyle's aggressisive behavior.
Can Jo help the parents and Alejandra to manage the kids better and work on Kyle's ADHD?
- This episode was filmed in April, 2008.
Heather Park, 38
Michael Park, 39
Kyle Park, 6
Farley Park, 4
Pierce Park, 2
Alejandra, the nanny (babysitter)
Supernanny was ranked 9 in the ratings with 5,116,000 views at the time of this episode's broadcast.
- Kid's Can't Stop Fighting (submission reel) - Supernanny US YouTube channel, Parents explain they tried ADHD medication for one month before deciding to stop using it because it wasn't working.
- Supernanny Arrives Into Chaos and Parents Cannot Cope With Son's ADHD (observation) - Supernanny US YouTube channel
- Supernanny Tells Parents How It Is (parents meeting) - Supernanny US YouTube channel. Jo tells the Parks that Alejandra is a babysitter, not a nanny and it is unfair of them to expect her to handle their children when they can't handle them themselves.
- Reward System Helps Kyle's ADHD and Dad Is Taught How To Deal With Son's ADHD (teaching) - Supernanny US YouTube channel. Jo introduces a "Water Works" reward system.
|Quinn Family • Baulisch Family • Park Family • Winter Family • Newsome Family • Manley Family • Marko Family • Howat Family • Lewis Family • James Family • Kerns Family • Gormley-Brickley Family • Costello Family • Davis Family • Sachs Family • Williams Family • Del Re Family • Goldberg Family • Sacco Family • Porter Family • DeMello Family • Krolikowski Family|