- Come down to the child's level and give a warning using a low-tone voice.
- Send child to the Naughty Step if the child disobeys the warning.
- Come down to the child's level again and explain the reason they are on the step.
- Walk away (no talking) and set the timer for one minute of their age. (IE 4 year olds stay for 4 minutes, 7 year olds stay for 7 minutes.)
- If the child escapes, bring them back to the step, say nothing, and reset the timer.
- After time out is over, repeat why they were on the step and ask for an apology.
- The child apologizes. (If the child does not apologize leave them on the step until they are ready, if they escape, restart the timer again.)
- Hugs and kisses.
- Move on.
- Bailey Family (Billy for 2 minutes)
- Wujcik Family (Alec for 6 minutes, Bryce for 4 minutes)
- Tafoya Family (James for 7 minutes, Tyler for 5 minutes, Ryan for 2 minutes)
- Moy Family (Matthew for 4 minutes)
- Park Family (Kyle for 6 minutes, Farley for 5 minutes, Pierce for 2 minutes)
- Winter Family (Erica for 6 to 7 minutes, Kayla for 6 minutes, Tori for 3 minutes, Tommy for 2 minutes)
- Marko Family (Gwen for 7 minutes)
- Phelps Family (Aiden for 2 minutes)
- Atkinson Family (Reese for 4 minutes, Maeve for 2 minutes)
- George Family (Savannah for 10 minutes, Hailey for 6 minutes)
- Colombo Family (J.J for 3 minutes)
- Potter Family (Alexa for 4 minutes)
- Merrill Family (Lydia for 4 minutes, Eddie for 6 minutes)
- Gormley-Brickley Family (Aiden and Ella for 5 minutes)
- Tomlin Family (Amelia for 3 minutes, Freddie and George for 2 minutes)
- Bixley Family (Zac for 4 minutes)
- Woods Family (Charlie for 2 minutes)
- Bradbury Lambert Family (Tegan-Olivia for 2 minutes)
- Schrage Family (Cara for 4 minutes)
During Reinforcement, Farley Park was sent to the Naughty Step for five minutes, although her parents explained that she was four and a half at the beginning of the episode. During Reinforcement. Erica Winter was sent to the naughty step for 7 minutes, even if she was 6 1\2 years old.