Naughty Circle was first issued in Ririe family. It is a technique that is appropriate for children ages 3-6. A child sits on a circle-shaped rug. They must stay there for time based on their age. The child is necessary to be both hugged and kissed by the parent after they apologize.
- Come down to the child's level and give a warning using a low-tone voice.
- Send child to the Naughty Circle if the child disobeys the warning.
- Come down to the child's level again and explain the reason they are on the circle.
- Walk away (no talking) and set the timer for one minute of their age. (IE 4 year olds stay for 4 minutes, 6 year olds stay for 6 minutes.)
- If the child escapes, bring them back to the circle, say nothing, and reset the timer.
- After time out is over, explain for a second time why they were on the circle and ask for an apology.
- The child apologizes. (If the child does not apologize leave them on the circle until they are ready.)
- Hugs and kisses.
- Move on.
- Ririe Family (Blake for 3 minutes)
- Ball Family (Ryan for 3 minutes)
- Williams Family (Tyler for 6 minutes)
- Kerns Family (Brandon and Bryce for 4 minutes, Brenna for 2 minutes)
- Evans Family (Sean for 4 minutes, Dylan for 3 minutes)