The Naughty Beanbag is a variation of the Naughty Chair. The only difference is it's a beanbag, not a chair.
- Come down to the child's level and give a warning using a low-tone voice.
- Send child to the Naughty Beanbag if the child disobeys the warning.
- Come down to the child's level again and explain the reason they are on the beanbag.
- Walk away (no talking) and set the timer for one minute per years of of their age.
- If the child escapes, bring them back to the beanbag, say nothing, and reset the timer.
- After timeout is over, repeat why they were on the beanbag and ask for an apology.
- The child apologizes. (If the child does not apologize leave them on the beanbag until they are ready.)
- Hugs and kisses.
- Move on.