Michael Stephen Charles "Mike" Ruggles III (born December 9, 1970 in Chicago, IL, aged 47) is the host of two episodes of the American Supernanny show.
He was raised an only child in the nearby city of Evanston. His parents got a divorce when he was just 4 years old.
He is married to Nancy Ruggles (née Flynn). They have two daughters named Kathryn and Candace, and a son named Mike Ruggles IV.
In the news
- Chicago therapist becomes 'Super-Manny' - Chicago Tribune, 11/13/2008
- World's First Super-Manny Mike Ruggles from Chicago - ABC7 Chicago, 11/10/2008
- Meet the Super-Manny! - JustMommies.com, date unknown, accessed 2/18/2016
- Super-Manny press releases from ABC on The Futon Critic website
- What Special Powers Does ABC's Super-Manny Possess? - TVGuide.com, 11/14/2008