Zachary constantly misbehaves. He has chased his mom around the house and has even scratched her to the point where she has bled. Because of his behavior, little sister Erin is left out & even play dates are a disaster.
Jo is quick to realize that the reason for Zachary's behavior is because of his parents' issues with each other.
Bill blames Brenda for the way Zachary is acting while Brenda doesn't trust Bill to control his anger when he deals with the kids. Because of their issues, the communication between them has shut down.
Brenda worries that their marriage could be on the line if they don't get help. Can Jo help the Dostals out and teach them how to control their son's behavior?
- This is the third episode in Florida since the Bruno Family.
- This episode does not show any of the standard Supernanny techniques, such as a family routine, rules or timeout. Instead, the focus is on building trust, patience and relationships through communication and gentle playtime.
- This episode was filmed in September, 2007.
- Not long after this episode aired, Brenda filed for divorce and gained full custody of her two kids, due to her husband Bill at the time being abusive to the children.
- This is one of the few episodes where one of the parents were using time-out techniques during Observation and before they called Jo Frost for help. So, it seems Brenda was watching the show at the time, but applied for help since she was having issues controlling her kids, and later Jo commented that Brenda wasn't using the techniques effectively.
- Stressed Mother Admits She Wants A Divorce - Supernanny US YouTube channel (from Observation)
- Mother's Friends Feel Sorry For Her Situation - Supernanny US YouTube channel (from Observation)
- Father Is Too Rough When Disciplining Kids - Supernanny US YouTube channel (from Teaching)
- The Touching Game - Supernanny US YouTube channel (from Teaching)
In the news
- Wesley Chapel Family Featured In 'Supernanny' - Tampa Tribune, 2/5/2008.
- Oh, Behave, Supernanny Jo Tells Wesley Chapel Family Tonight - Tampa Tribune, 2/6/2008.
|Drake Family • Chapman Family • Schumacher Family • An-Duan Family • Terrill Family • Dostal Family • Daniels Family • Wilson-Knutson Family • Tafoya Family • Prescott Family • Banjany Family • McKeever Family • Addis Family • Citarella Family • Schrage Family • Clause Family • Martinez Family • Browning Family • Doyle Family • Moy Family|