Ever since her husband Andy passed away, Debbie had found looking after the girls challenging and at times she was very aggressive and hostile towards them according to Jo. She often relied on her dad & mum to look after the children when she went to work.
She also comes from Foleshill Coventry. She juggles two jobs with bringing up her three daughters, and had to spend hours getting 2 of them to sleep at night.
She was 40 years old at the time and is now 53 in 2018.
- Sit down, idiot!
- "I'm not messin'! I am tired and I had enough! Every night it's the same!"
- LAY DOWN!!! AND I'VE HAD IT!!!
- How dare you cross that road!
- Why are you being such an idiot?!
- ↑ It was notably mentioned that she had two jobs while on Supernanny, but the episode doesn't make it clear which jobs they were.
- Debbie's Facebook page