He worked as a truck driver which took him out of town, leaving Chia to care for the kids on her own. David had a tendency of being agressive to his children in order to get them to listen. He also shoved. Jo showed David how he was using his size to intimidate his kids and gave him tools to use more effective discipline, but he didn't wanna hear it.
During the 100th Episode revisit, David revealed that he sold his trucks so that he could spend more time at home with the family.
He was 39 years old at the time of his appearance on Supernanny. As of 2017, he is 51 years old.
According to Chia's Facebook, we now see that Chia has officially left David. And now, she's in a new relationship. Sadly, David lost custody of his 3 daughters and 1 son.
- "SIT DOWN!"
- "DO IT NOW!"
- "GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FACE!"
- "YOU DON'T TELL YOUR MOTHER 'BYE BYE SUCKER!' DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! THAT IS ENOUGH!"
- "Look at me, what kind of look do you see on my face? It's called an 'I don't care'!" "Go!"
- "1, 2, 3. Done."
- "I’m giving her time's up."
- "TINA! Look at me, I want you to get down there and play!"
- "Now you better say you're sorry. Say it. Now I better not hear it come out of your mouth again. I want you down and playing. Play!"
- "JULIA, MOVE!"
- "No, that's ten dang times! Move!"
- "Kenny, I'm not joking with you. You're 7 years old, pick the toy up! PICK IT UP!”
- "Why don't you help Mommy do the dishes, Mommy will take a break. Huh? Kenny, STOP! Man, I hate that! Quit telling everybody you wanna do nothing."
- "Don't you think that's a problem?"
- "Make her do something. This is your house, and this is your life. Tell her to stay out of the dang room."
- "Robert, enough!"
- "Tina, just do it!"
- "Kenny, relax!"
- "No! You will listen to Mommy and me! It is bedtime!"
- "I'm gonna put you to sleep in a moment. Shut it! LAY DOWN!"
- "You don't need a bandage, be a man, shake it off."
- "What, do you want people to think you look like a little baby?"
- "HURRY UP! I meant that nicely, Kenny, hurry it up."
- "Do you wanna get spanked?"
Chia (wife) McKenna, Christina, Julia (daughters) Robert (son)