Christopher didn't take his parents very seriously by disrespecting his parents' authority and laughing about it. He also talked back. He was seen in the Reflection chair 3-4 times in the episode. He also mocked his father by pulling a rude Chinese gesture to him.
He was 9 on Supernanny and he is now 19 in 2017.
- "Stop looking at me!"
- "Cuz, I kept my hands to myself."
- "I'm ripping her homework" (after he took Isabella's homework from her and is about to tear it to pieces)!
- "No, it doesn't" (after Isabella screamed at him, "THAT STILL COUNTS!!!", which happened after he spat in her face)!
- "But we don't have to respect the exterior!" (when reading the new House Rules and finding a rule about being respectful of the new house)
- "Even this corner?"
- "You don't have to carry my backpack!!!!'
Christopher's Facebook page - Christopher Duan