Christopher had some disrespect with his parents' authority and laughed about it. Like when he laughed at the house rules during teaching, and pulled a rude hand Chinese gesture to his dad during family test run with warranted the Relflection chair. He also backtalked. He was seen in the Reflection Chair about 3 or 4 times in the episode, he tried to rip Isabella's homework.
He was 9 on Supernanny, as of 2017 he will be 19 in November 2017 He was born in November 22, 1998.
- "Stop looking at me!"
- "Cuz, I kept my hands to myself."
- "I'm ripping her homework" (after he took Isabella's homework from her and is about to tear it to pieces)!
- "No, it doesn't" (after Isabella screamed at him, "THAT STILL COUNTS!!!", which happened after he spat in her face)!
- "But we don't have to respect the exterior!" (when reading the new House Rules and finding a rule about being respectful of the new house)
- "Even this corner?"
- "You don't have to carry my backpack!!!!'
Christopher's Facebook page - Christopher Duan