She was just recovering from kidney cancer when Jo arrived. She worked as a Pre-K teacher and took Tori and Tommy to work with her. She was seen frequently yelling and being tough at her 4 youngest kids.
She was 36 years old at the time and is now 47 in 2018.
- "ERICA AND KAYLA STOP!"
- "NO BITING! DO YOU HEAR ME?! YOU DON'T BITE!"
- "KAYLA!, Erica. Tommy get down!"
- "SIT DOWN! Get on the step Tori! Sit down and don't move."
- "It is time to go to bed!"
- "Why is the refrigerator open, Erica? Well YOU were the last one in there! But YOU were the last ONE in it!"
- "I'm gonna give you one more chance, and THEN you're gonna go sit!"
- "ERICA, KAYLA, AND TORI! Get over here! LOOK at me!"
- "And while we are waiting, instead of you two fighting with each other, GO PLAY SOMETHING!"
- "Sit up OVER here."
- "Sit up!" (2x)
- No we don’t need to put it in Tori‘s room. That stays in Tommy’s room.