My role on the Supernanny wiki is to improve them and remove any false info. You may or may not have read my introduction, but anyways, let me start off. If I see any disrespectful edits or comments on the family member pages , I will immediately report it to an administrator who will block you!! So enjoy the wiki and don't insult the family members. My moto is to enjoy every single day, every moment of the day. I also do edits and currently have 3 badges, one for doing a long introduction, and yeah. I love you all and the supernanny wiki community. If you wanna tell me anything or contact me, just search up my page, ItsMeAngelise, and go to the icon "My Talk"! Have a great day friends and remember to follow my hashtag, #bffs4everparissilo…Read more >
Thanks to whoever thought of disallowing IP editors' editing permission to this wiki! It has taken a lot of weight off my shoulder, clearing up the category mess on articles. SlitherioFan2016 Talk Contribs 05:56, July 22, 2018 (UTC)Read more >
Hi everyone. As you can probably tell from my user page and contributions, I just make minor edits which involve correction grammar, punctuation and spelling, whenever I happen to notice them. However, the main reason i am here is because there has been an increasing number of vandals adding innapropriate and spammy categories like "Children whop act like..." and the like. Any admin who might be reading this, could you please take a look at articles and block the vandals please. Thanks! --SlitherioFan2016 Talk Contribs 22:43, July 21, 2018 (UTC) (Signature to reference timestamp)Read more >
Any suggestions for new categories we can make?Read more >
"YOU DON'T HIT MOMMY!" - Danielle MinyonRead more >
- "I WANT THE LINNED ONE!" - Claire Manley
- "No move it." - Madison Davis
- "I don't know! I don't wanna time out!" - Skyler Minyon
- "I don't wanna wear that here!" - Tia Williams
- "I WANT MY CHAIR!" - Tyler Williams
- "No! I don't wanna go home!" - Kaiden McKinney
- "What is it?" - Blake Ririe
- "I'M NOT! YOU ARE!" - Nicole Douglas
- "NO!" - Justin Drake
- "I AM NOT GONNA GIVE UP!" - Maddison Porter
"I'm not, you are! -Nicole DouglasRead more >
I don’t want to go to school. - Skyler Minyon
""I've got teeth you know! And I'll bite you!" - Maddison Porter
I WANT (TO WATCH) MY VIDEO!! (x2) - Mary-Anne Agate
"Oh I want to eat DESSEEEEEEEERT!" - Grant Harmony
”No! I don’t wanna go home!” - Kaiden McKinney
"No, no, no, no, no, no!" - Claire Manley
"I'll be extra good if you give me a donut!" - Andra JeansRead more >
Ian Harmony = DJ Conner from Roseanne Read more >
Jadyn SiemerRead more >
Claire Hemingway = Jennifer Rubin
Corey McKeever = William Regal
Read more >
John Nitti =
Hi, I've been a fan of Supernanny since I was 10. I've always wanted to help kids to!Read more >
Hello Supernanny Fans! today i have decided to take early retirement because my intrest in this wiki is gone, so i'm done here, goodbye Supernanny Wiki.
2017-2018Read more >
Hello Supernanny fans! i would like to announce that after 2 years of being on this wiki, i will be retiring on Febuary 21, 2018 to pursue more wikis, i will be retiring from editing, but i will still be on this wiki, browsing pages, but i won't be editing after Febuary 21, 2018.Read more >
Once apon a time I was looking up techniques for dealing with toddlers. Then I found Supernanny. My first episode had a 6 year old in the naughty room and a 2 year old on the naughty step. I later found out that this was the Bailey family, with 2 year old Billy and 6 year old Jadyn. I then went on to find the Agate family and later my favorite episode, the Williams family with Martin and Natalie.Read more >
From now on, as of the time of this post, if you ever make any statements that "such and such deserves to die" or that "this person needs to die", this is beyond low and crossing the line between a critical statement and wishing death. I do understand the freedom of speech, but there are consequences for making such death statements.
If I see such statements again, I can block you without further notice, depending on the severity. Thank you.
Tibbydibby (talk) 04:53, August 24, 2017 (UTC)
(Signature to reference time stamp).Read more >
I find that this Wiki has been getting a bit messier by the day. I'm going to propose the following:
The "Disrespectful Parents" and "Disrespectful Children" categories should just list as follows:
- Family Name: Child 1, Child 2....
- Family Name: Parent 1, Parent 2...
The quotes for these categories should be in the respective pages (This may bulk the family members' pages in the long run, but I think it would tidy up the category pages).
As well as for list of "Top 5" amok runners, the "Top 5" worst parents should be tabled and listed in the Disrespectful Parents category page, as I don't see where else it should go.
There are other tidy up suggestions, but do let me know how I should proceed in cleaning up this Wiki. It's going to…Read more >
I'm a new admin for this Wiki, welcome to the Supernanny Wiki!
If you need to report any users or need me to resolve any issues, please let me know either here or my talk page (I would suggest the talk page because I check there more).
Tibbydibby (talk) 21:40, August 4, 2017 (UTC)
Signature so I can have the talk page link conveniently in hand for you! :)Read more >
I've noticed that video links posted on Family pages are no longer available, so wondering if posting them is doing a disservice to people wanting to find Supernanny links (seems like it is making it easier for people to find and report them to be taken down for copyright infringement). What do you think? Should video links be removed from pages rather than updated with new links (in case the new links get reported too)?Read more >
I'm not actively posting, but do check the page daily. So if you need admin help, please leave a message for me. The notification will come to me through email or I'll see it when I check this page (it's in my series of home pages so I'll see the "alert" bell if someone has sent me a message).Read more >
As you may know, an anonymous user (most recently under the IP address 22.214.171.124) has been blanking pages, posting abusive/vulgar comments and edit warring. This has been going on since May 2016.
- IP look-ups show that the ISP for this and the other IP addresses this person has used is Optus, an Australian ISP.
- Optus's email address for reporting abuse is email@example.com.
As Abuse.net notes, "If you want to report abusive behavior, you need to report it to the system where the abuse originated." This means reporting it to the ISP, Optus (though I did this a month or two ago with no results).
Australia has a law against cyberbullying , which the vandal's behavior may fall under, and an online reporting form.
Just wanted to make a short …Read more >
Hello! You might have noticed that I have been renaming images on the site as I clean up articles.
- Photos with single family members have a filename that includes the person's first and last name (if known).
- Photos with multiple family members contain the last name (also first names if there are only 2 or 3 people in the photo).
- Photos that include Jo also have "Jo" in the filename.
This makes it easier to search the Images library for photos when adding them to articles. You can't search for a family member whose photo is named Picture-10.jpeg, but you can search for a family member whose photo is named Brycie-Bullard.jpeg.
So, you could name the file appropriately before you save it on your computer; or upload it, then click the "Rename" butt…Read more >
Does anyone know how to use this Tab template so that content appears on the appropriate tabs? Would like to start using it as I make a second pass through the episode pages, but when I add it, all the content (except for "Episode" navigation template) goes into the "General" tab.
Alternate tab option
Found using this code at the top of the page in Classic Editor (choose Source tab) creates tabs, but think using the Episode template (the nav from episode to episode) is screwing things up. Think I'd need to set up information differently for every episode for it work. For example:
- A main page (Jeans Family) to set the tabview in, to contain the Episode nav template and episode summary
- An episode page for the Episode tab (separate from the main…
I've just removed all mentions of the Agate Family's social media accounts, because people were contacting like ALL members of the Agate Family on their Facebook accounts (some still really hate Mary-Anne to the point of messaging her vulgarities).
Just wondering, should I continue on my social media removal spree from this Wiki, or should I just wait it out? But please note, if I see another family member on Supernanny get "hate messages" again, I'll go ahead regardless.
Tibbydibby (talk) 01:03, December 17, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
In doing the infobox cleanup, I have noticed that there are several photos that are not from the episodes and seem to be taken from people's social media accounts. If you don't own the image, then you don't have the right to share it on this wiki.
If the link to the social media account is there, then you can go look at the images there. And if the person chooses to make their account private, that is fine, too. It's their right to keep their photos and other stuff private.
I can see that some users have put a lot of work into adding these images, so am leery of deleting them, but wondered what others think. Let me know!
Kwitbeck (talk) 14:22, November 1, 2016 (UTC)
Wondering what should be on it. I can see name, age (as they appeared on Supernanny), and the episode, maybe a quote, but that's it. Most full name and DOB info is unverified or unknown, so wouldn't want those as part of the template.
What do you think should be on the template? Should it even be called "Family Member" since there are non-family members in some episodes? Let me know what you think!Read more >
I'm am a VSFT MemberRead more >
Hello! I'm now going to go through all US episodes and do recaps and tidy up family member pages. What do you think about making family member pages branch off the family's episode page? For example:
- Main page is Jeans Family . A page for Leah Jeans would go http://supernanny.wikia.com/wiki/Jeans_Family/Leah_Jeans instead of http://supernanny.wikia.com/wiki/Leah_Jeans.
- This would allow a breadcrumb at the top of Leah's page back to the Jeans Family page.
Or, could just create a Family Member template that contains a link back to the main family page. Let me know what you think!Read more >
I'm Goin badge huntingRead more >
This is What Would The Logo Would Look Like!Read more >
Hello! There isn't a Techniques page for the Family Routine (also known as Household Routine or Daily Routine). These phrases are used equally often on Supernanny. What do you think that page should be called?Read more >
Hello! It seems the changes by anonymous users are getting a little out of control. Wondering what people think about changing this site's features to only allow registered users to make edits or comment? Thanks!
Kwitbeck (talk) 21:24, August 8, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
Because of recent edits to add episode and family member info from TLC's Family SOS with Jo Frost, I created a new Family SOS wiki. Looking for users to keep that up (at least 5)! I never watched that show so I doubt I will do much to keep it going. Thanks!
Kwitbeck (talk) 19:26, August 8, 2016 (UTC)Read more >
These are my questions. Please answer if you know. It will be a BIG help.
How do you add a category? How do you delete a template?Read more >
So I'm considering if I should start my own Wikia page, but it's exclusively for families who was on America's Supernanny .
Let me know what you think. :)
EDIT: The website is created but it's not ready yet. It's http://usasupernanny.wikia.comRead more >
It seems I have been lax in enforcing discipline when people break some of the House Rules on this site:
- Posting unverified/unsourced info. Hard because I do not know whether the tons of birthdates and middle names are true or not. It is true you can go to many websites and get that info for 99 cents a person, but I doubt the anonymous users who are posting this stuff are doing that?
- Posting pictures and gibberish unrelated to Supernanny. This includes excessive categorizing.
So, going forward, I am thinking of blocking users who do the above for one month when this happens, with no warning (which is what the original rules state). What do you think? I have noticed anons won't respond to questions about their content and people who do the abo…Read more >
Could people please help in undoing the insulting/profane renames, blanks, and edits made today by these users (who seem to be the same person)? I've blocked them both for a year. The third was automatically blocked (because I set blocks for the first two accounts to also block any subsequent IP addresses the blocked users tried editing under). Thanks!
To all the Wikia users who have been on Supernanny before:
I appreciate your time and effort to set any records straight or editing your page (if it's you). However, if you are an anonymous or IP user, can you please create your own account and talk about yourself so we can know it's you and not just another IP vandal who "claims" to be you.
/endthoughtfulpostthatneededtobesaid.Read more >
TestRead more >
Note: The dates are when I added the page links, not the dates of when the task is done. I'll strike out the completed tasks once it's done. This is so I can remember to do the tasks in case I don't have the mood to do so at that particular moment but need to do it soon. Also (to other editors), please feel free to either do the tasks yourself or ignore this blog post. It's for MY reference only. ;)
Isabella Bruno (Add infobox, delete categories) Samantha Bruno (Add infobox, delete categories) Costello Family (Added: June 1, 2016; Tasks: Re-write each family member's introduction; Logan Costello already complete and will refer to his page if needed)
Updated June 2, 2016: Finished Joelle, Chaslyn and Carley. Updated as of June 3, 2016: Finished…
There are almost 700 categories with no category pages: http://supernanny.wikia.com/wiki/Special:WantedCategories?limit=1000. Here are pages that people created categories for, but did not categorize: http://supernanny.wikia.com/wiki/Special:UncategorizedCategories.
Under the Category Tree at http://supernanny.wikia.com/wiki/Special:CategoryTree, you can see the categorized category pages if you enter the root category. The main categories are Disorders, Episodes, Musical Numbers, Organization, People, Techniques.
Which ones do people think should stay or go?
- I don't see the point of the "[Year] births" category when the majority of birthdates and birthyears on the wiki are unconfirmed.
- Also don't see the point of the categories that make judg…
From http://uptv.com/schedule. Times 6, 7 and 8 a.m. PST:
- Monday, 5/23: Orm Family, Wischmeyer Family, Weston Family
- Tuesday, 5/24: Gorbea Family, Bailey Family, Ririe Family
- Wednesday, 5/25: Collins Family, Christiansen Family, Burnett Family
- Thursday, 5/26: Minyon Family, Webb Family, McMillion Family
- Friday, 5/27: Larmer Family, Cooke Family, Amaral Family
- Tuesday, 5/31: Tsironis Family, Carsley Family
- Wednesday, 6/1: Silva Family, Young Family, Harmony Family
- Thursday, 6/2: Wujcik Family, Jackson Family, Newton Family
- Friday/ 6/3: Uva Family, Bowersock Family, Weinstein Family
- Monday 6/6: Fager Family, Swanson Family, Mihalik Family
As you know, lots of users limit their participation to adding categories to pages. Most of them are red-linked and so do not go back to a category page. Wondering what people thought about these ideas for cleaning up?
- User page that defines acceptable category criteria. For example, it can't be redundant of other categories (e.g., "screamers" vs. "children who scream bloody murder"), insulting/profane, and supports organization of the wiki.
- Creating category pages for "approved" categories (and protecting them so they don't get deleted). This would require going through all pages and deleting ones we don't need or want. Then when people add categories that have no category page, we can just delete them. It wouldn't require any real thought …
Does anybody know what time zone this wiki is in? It's hard to get the Devoted badge when you think you are making edits on a certain day and then find out in whatever time zone this wiki is in, that day has already passed.Read more >
Hello, my name is Tim and I love Supernanny.
Also, if you are asking why I'm cutting categories from some pages: Let's just say, some pages have SO MANY categories that we need to just start from scratch and rebuilding with mostly just relevant categories.
That is all. Enjoy the show! :)Read more >
Been remiss and skipped a day! Times are PST. (Edited to bold some I know aren't on the internet in very good quality, but still not sure if I've recorded any of them or not).
- Thursday, 5/5 - Goldberg Family 6 a.m.; Sacco Family , 7 a.m.; Porter Family , 8 a.m.
- Friday, 5/6 - DeMello Family , 6 a.m.; Krolikowski Family , 7 a.m.; Colier Family , 8 a.m.;
- Monday, 5/9 - Simmons Family , 6 a.m.; Phelps Family , 7 a.m.; Naszkiewicz Family , 8 a.m.
- Tuesday, 5/10 - McGrath Family , 6 a.m.; Beck Family , 7 a.m.; Griswold Family , 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, 5/11 - Mann Family , 6 a.m.; Johnson Family , 7 a.m.; 100th Special Episode , 8 a.m.
- Thursday, 5/12 - McKinney Family , 6 a.m.; Atkinson Family , 7 a.m.; Peterfreund Family , 8 a.m.
- Friday, 5/13 - Swift Family , 6 a.m.; Young Famil…