She is a bank teller and a full-time student. Jo clearly implied that Ashley had been acting dishonest during this episode by making comments like, "So this is the real Ashley," and "Nice to meet you, Ashley, I'm Jo," days after their initial meeting.
She was the first parent on the show to not accept and tell the child that peeing in their pants is wrong.
She did the timeout technique for Kayla and the One strike and you're out technique for Kaiden. She lives in Reno, Nevada with her two kids. She swore at Jo.
She was 25 years old at the time, and she will be 33 in 2018. She married Ross Kelly in 2013, and had another baby girl in 2016 named Hannah Tiffany Kelly.
- "You don't bite, Kaiden."
- "Stop it right now."
- "Stop it right now. It's not funny."
- "Do not pee your pants."
- "You are in big trouble. It's not funny."
- "I can't believe you did that, Kaiden. That was really bad."
- "No biting. We do not bite."
- "Don't you want to go play? No, you don't bite."
- "Nope. We're not gonna take a bath."
- "You are pulling my hair out. Stop it right now."
- "When he bites me, I want to beat his ass."
- "Kaiden, do not play in that."
- "Kaiden, there's a car right there!"
- "You do not hit the television."
- "Do it again, and then you're done for the night. Do you understand me?"
- "Walk to my room! You are done!"
- "You hit that TV again, you will never play the Wii again... ever!"
- "You mean! And now you kicked me, go to your room!"
- "Do not bite. Go to your room, and do not come out."
- "Kaiden, don't pick up rocks."
- "Stay in here now! Until Kayla's done!"
- "And the rules aren't any different for you than your brother!"
- "You will not bite me! Do you hear me? Stop! Right now!"
- "You will not kick me. Do not come out, and you're not playing the rest of the game. No, you make the choice. Now you stay in your room.”
- "It's gone now. You do not hit people with your toys. That’s a weapon."
- ”Get your hand out of the toilet.”
- "That's not okay to blow your nose."
- ”Are you kidding me right now?”
- "Hi, we’re the McKinney family. I’m Ashley McKinney. I’m a single mom. I have two kids: Kayla, who’s 6, and Kaiden who’s 3. I am a bank teller and a full time student."
- "Unlock the door, now."
- "No, you have lost the toy. You're not playing with that toy."
- "They're the same, it's just she has a timeout."